Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Back On Track...



I feel much happier this week. I feel like I have got my 'mojo' back... okay, maybe not my 'mojo' (seeing I am not even quite sure what a 'mojo' really is) but I am back to being quite chirpy and merry about the world around me.

Much of my day now consists of:

1) thinking about Canada;
2) eating pistachio nuts (ive developed a love for these things!);
3) planning which events of the Edinburgh Fringe my friends and I are going to attend - including Michael Franti and Xavier Rudd, some salsa Cuban show, Kasabian (some good Scottish band?!) and the Lady Boys of Bangkok...

Not to mention the Edinburgh Tattoo tomorrow night. So excited! The Boy and I got tickets to go and see it, so yes, we are going out tomorrow night together. It will be our first outing since "becoming just friends" so we will see how it goes. We also intend to go and see the Fringe Parade, the annual parade down Princes Street on Sunday which has floats for all of the events that occur for the Festival. It sure is a very exciting time for Edinburgh. I will try and take loads of photos. Apparently there is a competition for the best spectator photo for the Tattoo. Will see how much photos turn out and if there are any good ones, I may enter.

Anyhoo, I better get back to work. Did I mention that I really hate doing pensions work?!?

K

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelley said...

Snap us a good photo of Franti would ya? Cheers mate thanks mate...

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home