Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Beginning of the End

I still have four weeks or more here in Edinburgh. But I only have four days left at my apartment. I am packing all of my worldy possessions in a box, ready to be shipped back to Australia, because there's no way i'll be allowed with this much in my luggage through Heathrow!! Well, not without paying some astronomical surcharge, anyway.

Moving around makes you realise just how little possessions really matter. I mean, I do have a load of stuff to get back, but there's nothing in that box that is of great importance, except for one photo album my sister gave me. The rest, I could really do without. I'm just too much of a t*ght ass to throw it all away. Its not like I am even taking half of the stuff to Canada with me. *shrug*

Everything that I will be taking away with me from Edinburgh is in my heart, on my blog, and on the CDs that contain my photographs. Its in friendships, its in the memories, and its in just the general happiness I've felt since being in this gorgeous city. That wont go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home