Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Some of My Best Memories - Part 2

Highlight 4 - France, July 10th - 19th

I loved this holiday. It was my first venture back into "europe" since the year prior and I realised just how much I love travelling. I enjoyed spending my days with the camera, enjoying lazy days on the beach, and my first "Escargots" experience!





Highlight 5 - Westlife Concert, Edinburgh Castle, 21 July 2006.

Fine. Laugh if you will. But I still maintain this was one of the BEST nights i've ever experienced. Those who know me know how much I idolised these guys when I was young, and nothing was going to stop me from singing at the top of my voice to the songs which were the anthem to my teenage-hood.




Highlight 6 - The Edinburgh Tattoo, 8 August 2006

This was probably THE highlight of my trip. It was THE Edinburgh Tattoo. Not the one in Sydney, but THE one in Edinburgh. And, it was even more special because tickets were all sold out, yet I still managed to get two tickets to the preview, because of good luck. Hearing Highland Cathedral brought a tear to my eye, and it was then I paused to realise just how blessed I was to be there.



The Edinburgh Festival - August - Sept 2006

The city absolutely rocked. I have never seen a city change personalities like I did when the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, and other Festivals, came to town. I fully embraced the fantastic event, and went to as many shows as time (and money) would allow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home