Friday, November 24, 2006

My Absence

I have to apologise to my loyal readers for not being online much over the past couple of weeks. I am still in Australia, but am flying out in four days to Whistler. I've been mostly hanging out with my family, and catching up with friends - not exactly "fly by the seat of yer pants" stuff, but its important to me. Being away from everyone has been difficult, so catching up on things here will enable me to carry on travelling without the heartache. I am itching to get on the road again, but there is still that sadness that I will inevitably have to leave everyone again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Silly! No apology needed...we do understand I believe. Just good to know that you're OK. Enjoy your family and friends...we'll all be here when you're back on the road again!

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home