Saturday, November 11, 2006

Wee Little Woman

Spending time with Charlotte has made me realise just how much time children take up in your day. My sister is an unbelievable mother, but it takes a lot out of her day. Each morning, Charlotte wakes up and from that moment onwards, Annie needs to be constantly on guard - Charlotte is either crawling off to grab something that she isnt allowed to grab, wanting feed, needing her nappy changed, off grabbing something else that she isnt allowed to grab... it is constant work. I get exhausted spending only a couple of hours with her. I seriously respect any mother that is out there looking after two or more children! One is certainly enough.

But geez, this kid sure is cute. She has to be the happiest baby I've ever come across. She only cries when she's tired. Apart from that, any time she catches you looking at her, or anytime she is playing, she's got this big gummy grin. Her laughter is music to our ears.

I will post some photos as soon as I get a chance to hold her down long enough!

1 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

Hi Kate please do post some photos of her! I do remember the photos of her as a "Little scrap when she was born. My grand daughter is about the same age and (whilst Im sure she isn`t as lovely as your niece :o)))she sounds very similar with life being a continued "smile about existance" They are lovely aren`t they. Good to be able to walk away from them as a relation though, Iv`e had my days as the parent of a, waking up in the night, teething child!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home