Thursday, December 14, 2006

Day Three of UnEmployment

Its the third day back home and I'm going insane. I'm already looking at contract work, maybe some legal stuff, just to keep me occupied until I work out my new travel plans. I've never done "nothing" before. Its a new concept to me. For pete's sake, I was home in November for three weeks before heading to Canada and I worked "just for fun".

Being the lady of leisure that I am at the moment, I spent the day with Charlotte and my sister, lunching a local cafe and taking Charlotte to get her Santa Photo taken. I will see if I can scan it and upload it for you all to see. She looked adorable, in her little denim skirt and pink polo shirt. She even smiled for the camera, the little munchkin.

I'm also spending a lot of time thinking about travelling (surprise!). Maybe my next step is Cambodia/Laos/Vietnam? Then Africa?

1 Comments:

Blogger Overboard said...

Howz it?
I've had such fun today with banners.
Check em out.
www.ihaveaboat.blogspot.com
sealegless.blogspot.com
girlynightmer.blogspot.com
beadperkins.blogspot.com


LOL. Had such fun!

Thanks, Kate!

:)))))))))))))

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home