Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Sing-A-Long



Sing it with me now..... "All I Want For Christmas....is my UK tax back, my UK tax back, my UK tax back .........."

I vote that the HMRC doesnt take Christmas Holidays until they've done my tax return.

My ear is itchy. I keep scratching at it. I need one of those big halo things that they put around dogs' necks to stop them from licking their wounds.. except I need one that stops me from sticking my finger into my ear.

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Owwwwwwwwwwwww. *sob* Its like chinese water torture. The painkillers aint kicking in either. *groan* Gimme drugs. Gimme moooore drugs.

*sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger Margarita Mirasol said...

LOL! The image is priceless!

Keep away from ladders if you do manage to find a cone thingy. Once your head goes through the rung one way, there's no coming out again.

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home