Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy Easter Everyone!


Merry Easter...!

Finally, I have been able to find the time to sit and write, post a few photos and thank those who are still coming to this site regularly to see whether I have posted. I am still a faithful blogger, however, just as I expected, work doesnt leave much time to post, or play for that matter.

I am enjoying life a little more now. Charlotte is still being ultra cute and is growing up at the rate of knots. I've attached a couple of photos from when my sister and I took her on an Easter Egg Hunt, with a couple of children. She is now walking and running like an expert and she caught onto the "finding easter eggs" concept pretty easily!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Kate...

That link for my blog you have is old...I have a new one and linked to your site again

If you want to update your link here is the new address

http://www.matthewhoffman.info/

Have a good long weekend...

1:47 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Ahhh...'tis good indeed to hear your voice again Kate! I was just thinking of emailing you and Annie! Charlotte, of course, is adorable as ever! Miss you tons...but it is good to hear the contentedness in your voice! Happy Easter to you and yours!

5:38 AM  
Blogger rob said...

Were those painted eggs Kate? isn`t she lovely! most of everything she does is a learning experienced.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

I know you're swamped and I understand. Doesn't stop the missing you tho! Hang in there!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home