Saturday, December 31, 2005

The Little Black Cloud

Ugh.

The little black cloud has been hanging around in the past couple of days.

Will my car sell?

Will I have enough money overseas to settle?

Will I get a job?

Will I get lonely?

Will I just want to turn around and go home?

....what is it that I wanted to achieve by doing all of this?

I suppose all of this is natural.... the worry, anxiety, fear, stress.... I just need to go back to the reasons why I am doing what I am doing and realise that this is a step in order for me to grow up and show myself that I can fend for myself.

Happy New Year everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Oreo said...

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
No.
NO!

I'm wondering the same kinds of things but like you said, you're doing something you want to, so of course you'll enjoy it once you're there, of course you wont regret it :) It's just hard to believe that when all the preparations are looming.....

We're in 2006 now (well, almost. You are!)....not too long till we both attempt our voyages :)

It will be a happy new year!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home