Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Some of My Best Memories - Part 1


Highlight 1: Thailand, 21st March - 26th March 2006

Being in Thailand would have to have been the first highlight of my trip, and even to this day, I dont think I have matched the amount of fun I had in Thailand. I had never travelled to and around an Asia country on my own before , and boy, it was an experience that I wont forget. I wont forget swimming amongst fluoro coloured coral and curious little Nemo fishies. I wont even forget "nightswimming" in the open sea, amongst the phosphorous lights. I wont forget that final, crazy night in Bangkok with my Tennesse friend, Leslie. Lastly, I wont forget the wonderful people of Thailand.

Highlight 2 - The Heist, Stockholm Sweden, 25 April 2006

I hadnt ever planned on going to Stockholm, and nor did I plan to get caught up in a jewellry store robbery. I made the most of the situation by photographing the local policemen *grin*. I wandered casual around the scene, finding it humourous that I'd gotten myself involved in such a situation. I found it even more humourous that, the day later, the news reported that the robber had well and truly escaped before the police had even arrived.









Highlight 3 - Helsinki Finland, 29 April 2006

I think this is a highlight, not because anything particular happened, just simply because I was actually in Helsinki, Finland. Somewhere I had NEVER planned on going, but decided on a whim to do it. It was definately one of those "I cant believe I am here" moments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home