Friday, October 13, 2006

Strong and Stronger - I Dedicate This To "the B*tches"

I'm on the freaking top of the world, and anybody who chooses not to join me, but instead, wants to drag me down, I dont give a sh*te :)
I woke up this morning with a smile on my face
And nobody's gonna bring me down today
Been feeling like nothing's been going my way lately
I decided right here right now that my out's gonna change
That's why I'm gonna
Say goodbye to all the tears I've cried
Everytime somebody hurt my pride
Feeling like they won't let me live life
And take the time to look at what is mine
I see every lesson completely
I thank God for what I got from above
I believe they can take anything from me
But they can't succeed in taking my inner peace from me
They can say all they wanna say about me
But I'm gonna carry on
Keep on singing my song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home