Thursday, October 12, 2006

Settling Down?


I wonder exactly when it will be that I will settle back down in Australia? Being away has really taught me a lot about where I want to be when I'm 30, what I envisage doing with myself. While I am eager to begin to put those plans into motion, I'm just not ready yet. Maybe when I am through with Whistler, I can look at going back to live my life in Sydney, with a regular job, maybe go back to University and study some more, get a house, and a puppy.... I just want to make sure that when I do go back home to Sydney, that I do it when I am ready. That is, there will be not a seedling of doubt that I want to be anywhere else but there.
Will I ever want to stop travelling?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Hmmmm. I'm about as "settled" as they come, but I still travel. Don't think they are mutually exclusive really! But your instincts are right on - don't do the settling in until you're really certain it is what you want.

4:30 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Geeze Kate, you've got at least four years to think about it. That's if you're really keen to put a time limit on it...

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home