Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Workaholic

I have to confess, I have been doing some consulting at the law firm for the last few days because I am a workaholic. I hate sitting there doing nothing. The opportunity to go back and do a bit of extra work there came knocking and I couldnt refuse. I cant handle just sitting, not progressing. I feel like I need to always be doing something. Thankfully, the work I'm doing is not too onerous - just advisory stuff, administrative stuff.

My family and friends have been very surprised at how well I have bounced back this week. Last week was hard because I wasnt prepared to be back home. However, now that I am beginning to get out and about, go out with friends, get a bit of work done, the future doesnt seem so dim for me. I am so thankful that I have a job with my firm to return to and a very flexible arrangement at that. So I am in no hurry to make plans right now. I am just going to see whats on offer over the next couple of months, travel a little, relax a little (yeah right!) and just enjoy being home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home