Saturday, June 02, 2007

Woohoo! She Is Back!

Yes, I am back online and ready to write again.

The last four months have been a blur. I was living at home and feeling like I was out of the loop with society. I was living life 7am - 9pm and going to sleep in order just to wake up and do it again.

Not anymore.

The good news is that I decided that moving into the city was the only option. I now live in the heart of the city (well nearly) and feel like I have a few extra hours in my day which means.... its time to get back online and to start photographing again!!!

Please please everyone come back and see me, say hello and tell me that you are all still out there.... please? hello?

6 Comments:

Blogger Melissa C Morris said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Melissa C Morris said...

Excellent to hear you're back! (...and getting a touch more rest)

I look forward to seeing your latest batch of photos.

6:36 AM  
Blogger Overboard said...

Hello darlin!
Missed you heaps.
I'm having the time of my life with the boat. I can't imagine life before.
So nice to see you, Kate!
Maria
xxxxxxxx

8:01 AM  
Blogger Pat said...

YAY!! You're back!! Been sitting here on your doorstep for f-o-r-e-v-e-r, donchaknow!!! Let me in, I gotta use the Loo!!!!

5:49 AM  
Blogger Fuff said...

Hello! Nice to see you posting again Kate.

6:22 PM  
Blogger rob said...

Great to see your back and that life is getting more ordered, Enjoy! it looks as if most of your fans never left? :o))

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home