Saturday, December 23, 2006

A Christmas Present For My Readers

Seeing it is Christmas, and I am in the Christmassy mood, I am going to do the unthinkable. I am going to take off word verification AND also the restriction requiring commentors to be members of Blogger. What a present to give! (particularly to Bead, my "sister blog" at ihaveaboat.blogspot.com, who continually mentions her dislike for word verification). P.S I hang out with Bead because a) she's nuts b) she's more nuts than me c) she makes me look less nuts by being much more nuts.

"Ta-dah"

(p.s any filthy, distasteful comments from cyber-pests ie. superfly, alex, whoever will mean the present given to EVERYONE will be taken away and the cyber pest will be labelled as 'The Pest Who Stole Christmas, got it? You've been warned.)

11 Comments:

Blogger KateOnTheGo said...

Woohoo! No word verification everyone!

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa... living life a little on the edge now are we.
Or maybe just reconciling the contradiction of rule #3 with the last line, second last paragraph, Dec 14.

It was just too bad that you never made it in to your job so I could have invited you for a personalized tour of the mountains.

A (Non-Blogging) Whistler Ski Bum.

12:57 AM  
Blogger KateOnTheGo said...

"Touche" to the (Blog Reading) Whistler Bum.

You may have found me, and invited me on your so called "personalised tour of the mountains", but there was no guarantee that I'd have accepted your invitation anyway.

Welcome back Superfly. I wont hesitate to break Rule 4 either.

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is FUN! Thanks Kate!

Wooohoooo I'm freeeeeeee!

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life has no guarantees, only options.

Have a Merry Christmas.

WSB



PS Who's "Superfly"?

4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not know anyone else from British Columbia that knows about my blogsite.... except for one person whose computer I used in Whistler to log onto this site. And I seriously doubt you're him...

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

..... because I'd like to think that he'd be nice enough to speak to my on my email address, and not by blog comments.

Merry Christmas to you, WSB.

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That person has my other email address. I know that for sure.

2:57 PM  
Blogger rob said...

Have a great Christmas and a Massive new year! Hope you are feeling better soon, enjoy!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Overboard said...

Yeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee as a bird...................................... wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soaring soaring..........................

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home