Saturday, December 23, 2006

Its Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Ahhh..... no parking at shopping centres, petrol prices at extraordinary prices, RSI caused from wrapping too many presents.... okay okay, I will stop the negativity and tell you all the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I love Christmas. I'm just a bitter and twisted old soul who cant help but wish Christmas wasnt so complicated these days. People seem to be like Zombies in the shopping centre, buying because they have to, not because they want to. And half of them arent really putting that much thought into the things that they are buying.

Next week I am going to go down to Wollongong and stay there, get a bit of sun and surf. And maybe some photography. I havent done anything with it since returning from Whistler, and the beach is always good for that kind of thing. Going to play with the oil pastels again today, but yet to work out what to draw/paint.

This blog is going to get so boring now that I am not traversing the world. I suppose I will lose all of my regular readers to some exciting new travel journel belonging to someone else. I recommend www.travelblog.org for anyone who wants to leave me for someone else. :)

Ho ho ho (hum).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home