Thursday, December 21, 2006

Getting Ready for Christmas


This afternoon I was in a jovial mood and decided to get creative with some oil pastels. I ended up with a black square and three flowers. Hardly Van Gogh but hey, its alright for someone that doesnt ever profess to be an artist.... Dont look at it close up. It shows how badly its been painted!!! heheheh Agh well.




Been doing some christmas wrapping tonight. I dont wrap paper all that well, either. I am alright sizing the paper up and folding and so forth, but I dont do so well when it comes to the end bits that I have to fold. Also, wrapping things that arent square or rectangular dont end up being wrapped all that well. So I tend to always buy gifts that are simply shaped.





That said, I bought these funky shoes for Charlotte for Christmas (little sneakers like this are THE fashion item for bubs at the moment - apparently). They werent all that easy to wrap but I figure Charlotte will be more interested in the paper itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home