Thursday, December 21, 2006

Health Update

Update on Ear: Still damn well blocked. Unlikely I will hear the person sitting on my right hand side at the christmas dinner table. Maybe Charlotte should sit on that side.

Update on Weird Virus: Gone, virtually. Still tired though. Will try and be back at the gym by mid-January. I need to get back. I've been a little lax with the eating since I got back (what pack of chocolate biscuits? Dont know what you're talking about).

I woke up this morning and had a shower and was drying off when I realised a rather peculiar rash on my arm. Looked down, and the peculiar rash was on my legs, tummy and feet. Off I went at lunchtime back to the Doctors (does it ever end?!!?) and I am now the proud owner of an allergy to penicillin (which I've been taking for the ear).

I can't win! No penicillin, no fixing virus. Take penicillin, get weirdo rash on tummy. Catch 22.

Still, the arms and legs work, the brain is still functioning, its all not terminal and I am in reasonably high spirits. I just have to try and not scratch my arms in public. People might think I have fleas. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home