Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Familiar Territory

I write this at Sydney Airport, surrounded by excited travellers with boarding passes in hand. It reminds me of "those" days, when Kate was On The Go. Each airport signified a new adventure or the end of one, where one day I would be in Sweden and the next I would be Italy. Oh, I look on those days so fondly and I know that it wont be long before I cease this whole lawyer game and go back to travelling on a full time basis! Looking back at travelling, my days were a lot simpler, thats for sure. Its not the say that my days now are any less exciting (I do actually love what I do), I guess travelling was not as stressful, or complex!

Kate in On the Go for the next two days, travelling to one of Australia's most boring states, South Australia. Okay, that is a little unfair. I know that South Australia has a lot of famous places, including the Barossa Valley, the heartland of Australian Wine, and it has Adelaide, its capital city, the city of Churches. I'm taking my camera down and am hoping to get some time out to take some photos... of churches, I guess.

Thank you thank you thank you for everyone that has come and flocked back to this crazy little page. I knew my friends would never leave me! Lives move on, but good friends never do! (Annie doesnt count, cause she is my family and she'll never move on!).

A blog entry would not be a blog entry without a gush about my gorgeous little neice, Charlotte. Well, she is some little lady now. Not talking as yet, but as mum says, she's never met a family member of ours who couldnt talk - we all can talk underwater with marbles in our mouths! Charlotte knows every animal of the farmyard, knows each colour of the rainbow and can point to her eyes, ears, mouth, nose, hair, teeth, fingers, hands... you catch my drift!

Ahhhh... the smell of jet fuel enters my nostrils and I know I'm back On the Go!

Watch this space for Adelaide pics!

K

1 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

OK it's Thursday. Your two days are up. Let's see dos photos!! C'mon now, hurry it up!!!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home