Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Well, my loyal readers, its time to say Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday! You have come from all walks of life to read my blog over the past 12 months, and I wish I could give you all a present, each and every one of you!

Lets all have a very safe couple of days, and... well, I dont want to get all "do-gooder" on you all, but lets spare a thought for everyone who is out there, away from their family (we all know how important family is!). Those serving in Iraq and Afghanistan, all of those who are suffering in various parts of the world (Africa, Middle East, South America). Regardless of how low I feel sometimes, I always thank my lucky stars that I have so much in life - good family, good friends, a job, a roof over my head.

This sounds like an Oscars speech!

*puts on fake american accent* I'd like to thank Jesus Christ and all of those people who supported me through this amazing experience...(>insert a few "oh my gods" plus tears<) Without you all this would not be possible!

Ho ho ho.

Be good, and if you cant be good, be good at it!

K

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget those serving in East Timor & Solomon Islands! Merry Xmas!

1:41 AM  
Blogger KateOnTheGo said...

However must you find the time to learn about the Australian Military Alex? I thought you were in the Commerce section of the Uni of Manitoba, not the Arts & Politics section.

2:05 AM  
Blogger rob said...

Have a very happy Christmas with your family and a fantastc new year!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

A somewhat belated but nonetheless sincere Merry Christmas.
Hope Santa was good to you !!!
Yaaaayyyyy....no WV.
Quick, notify all the spammers. :-0
Mata ne
Liz

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home