Thursday, December 28, 2006

I'm Bitter And Twisted

Its not fair. My sister blog is a much more exciting blog these days. Yes, "ihaveaboat.blogspot.com" is actually reporting LIVE from mexico. On a boat.

Me? I'm reporting LIVE from oz. In the bedroom I've lived in for over 25 years.

The most exciting thing in my day has been the watching of the rain falling. Yes, it is a very exciting thing to have rain in this part of Australia. In fact, its important when it rains anywhere in Australia right now. We are in the worst drought period in 100 years.

The good news is that tomorrow I am taking my camera to somewhere exotic.

You will have to wait and see!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Exotic? As in warm? As in no snow? As in no b-l-i-z-z-a-r-d-s??? You had better take tons of pics to share - or else!!!!!! (grin)

6:44 AM  
Blogger Overboard said...

LOL Kate.
Hey, I'm lolling in bed, too. :)

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home