Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm In London

Hi all, thanks for much for your comments. Keep them coming! I am in London, after 24 long hours of flights, connecting flights, tube rides, and crazy stories. I also have a tonne of mosquito bites which have suddenly appeared all over my body - not happy. I hope its not bed bugs, and just a late reaction to the little buggers in Thailand.

Will update tomorrow. Mum, I'm safe! I'm missing everyone heaps today - a bit homesick, but that is London for you....

Wish me luck for the recruiting interviews tomorrow.

xoxoxox

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the recruiting interviews! Relieved to hear you arrived safe!

2:10 PM  
Blogger mi said...

good luck with interviewing!!!

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah... beautiful London with the art, culture, architechure!!!

Glad to see you are safe babe. Good luck for the interviews. Keep us updated.

Really loving your Blog Kato. Funny stories and AWESOME photography! Thanks for breaking up my day :-)

Big hug.

Natty xxoo

8:56 PM  
Blogger rob said...

Welcome to London! I wish you the very best, with the job interviews.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home