Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Thank You

Thank you all for your comments (once again). I am feeling a lot brighter today now that I have had some sleep, and am looking forward to some interviews today. It is actually clear blue skies today so I am going to take advantage of it and take some photos in between interviews. Will let you know how they all go. Depending on whether I am needed for further interviews, I may head up north to see the Williams! (cant wait to see them).

Ma, could you please do me a favour and give the airport a call about my bag. I dont think they've confirmed where to pick it up and I dont want to leave london if they are here. I desperately need more clothes. Ta. Give a kiss to charlotte for me.

Hugs n kisses.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

F*&&%$#!!!

Just lost big page I was working on on Charlotte's blog. Very unimpressed, but again, good luck for the interview. Have emailed you re: bags, but in a nutshell, you have to call Pauline or call and give us the number so we can call for you.

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take it in, take it all in
Now is a time that
Will not come again
Take it in, take it all in
This is a day that
Is here for the living


.. just a snippet from 'Take It In' - The Waifs

3:02 AM  
Blogger Pat said...

Howdy Kate! Just tried to post this comment to "Overwhelmed and Not Sure Of ...", but for some reasont the post-a-comment link there isn't working, and since I'm too impatient to wait, I've decided to post here instead!

Whew! Very glad to know that you visited the seemier side of Bangkok with another, rather than alone. Don't misunderstand please - I'm very glad you had the experience (as, I suspect, you are also), but I'm just relieved you weren't alone. And I'm thrilled that the interviews went so well! Didn't get a chance to type my well-wishes to you (been working late on book these nights, and it was well past 2AM when I read your blog - I was afraid if I tried to type anything to you you'd need an interpreter!!), but know that I sent them in my (very sleepy) heart!!

Can't wait to see photos of London/UK!!

6:04 AM  
Blogger rob said...

Great to hear that you are much wanted in London! congratulations.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home