Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A Day Out In London



Today I did what I do best - explore! Here are some of the photos I took today. I tried my best to view London at a different angle to what I have done in the past. Hopefully you can see that! I've also added photos from Bangkok in the entry about Bangkok below (to keep up the consistency).






























































.


Hmmm... ale and pie on a cold winters day!

















The boys waiting for their mate to come back from the donut shop....





















A delightful spring day near Buckingham Palace.















I made a little friend in the gardens of Buckingham Palace - Mr. Squirrel.













And here I thought that the Sex Pistols had split up...?


















.




The permanent protests taking place in front of Parliament.









.
Even protesters deserve smoko breaks!























.

6 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Quite an eye, Kate! Thanks for sharing - truly. At some point you ought to look into those various and sundry online places where you can sell your photos ... I'm certain you'd surprise yourself!

Love the jonguils - my fave flower!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Ooops jonquils! Never claimed I could spell!

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Photos are brilliant as usual! We spent ages with Jeff in Exmouth trying to get a squirrel pic like that! In fact, whilst browsing photography pages the other night, I even came across a whole page dedicated to photographing the squirrel!

Watched a bloke almost get beaten up for taking the next pic you've snared - well done!

5:24 PM  
Blogger MariaJo said...

Beautiful! You should try photography as an "on the side" gig. :D

6:23 PM  
Blogger rob said...

Ah! so you have been to the palace of westminister then? Loved the donut comment can you imagine those two chasing a young fit hooligan?

10:11 PM  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

i gotta agree with "eternally curious" on this one- i reckon you could make some money off of these girl! i love the taxi and the pritester taking a smoke break! oh and from your trip to rainey- i love the little boy in the doorway and the flowers in the water!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home